- Made with 100% medical grade silicone
- It is safe, non-toxic, and free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, and latex
- Before FIRST use, sterilize the pacifier in boiling water for 3 minutes and let air dry.
- Always inspect pacifier before use for tears, cracks, or excessive wear, and discard immediately if damaged
- Pacifiers should be replaced every 6-8 weeks
- The pacifier features a soft flat drop nipple.
- perfect for babies of all ages, 0+
- large round shield mimics the comfort of a mother's breast
- Designed for babies who prefer a flattened nipple.
- Larger breathing holes provide increased ventilation
** The flat drop-shaped nipple promotes a flat tongue placement and sucking technique that requires less effort, as the pacifier presses flat against the palate.