- Made with 100% medical grade silicone
- It is safe, non-toxic, and free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, and latex
- Before FIRST use, sterilize the pacifier in boiling water for 3 minutes and let air dry.
- Always inspect pacifier before use for tears, cracks, or excessive wear, and discard immediately if damaged
- Pacifiers should be replaced every 6-8 weeks
- The pacifier features a soft flat nipple.
- perfect for babies of all ages, 0+
- large round shield mimics the comfort of a mother's breast
- Designed for babies who prefer a flattened nipple.
- Larger breathing holes provide increased ventilation
** “The drop-shaped nipple promotes a tongue placement and sucking technique where the tongue is flat and presses the pacifier flat against the palate, which means that the baby does not need to suck as hard, as with a round nipple, for the pacifier to flatten inside the mouth.”