The Premium Diaper
70.1% biodegradable in just 147 days
- Environmental-friendly and skin-friendly: Use of quality bamboo fiber on both back and top sheets.
- TCF (total chlorine free) pulp also integrated, which is the most advanced none-chlorine bleaching treatment.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial with component of biodegradable bamboo.
- Extremely soft and silky to the touch, yet strong and absorbent.
- 360° super elastic waist area can provide triple elasticity. Super flexibility ensures not to be too tight on baby’s waist.
- Fluorescent agent is excluded from the adhesive and glue inside the diaper.
- Natural aloe oil is added in the surface of this diaper to protect and nourish the baby’s skin.
- COMPLETELY FREE FROM: Chlorine. Alcohol or Preservatives, Phthalates, Latex, PVC, TBT, and Antioxidants.
Important Eco-protect ingredient used in the diaper is TCF (total chlorine free) wood pulp:
- TCF bleaching, by removing chlorine from the process, reduces chlorinated organic compounds to background levels in pulp mill effluent.
- Environmental protection
- Lower energy costs
- Easy defibering
- Good pad integrity through high network strength
- Free of Toxic Nasties
Bamboo & TCF are healthy and biodegradable. These components are naturally hypoallergenic & antibacterial, making it ideal for all babies including those with sensitive skin.
**This product is FDA, BRC, CE, ISO, FSC, OK-BIO and OEKO certified.
These high-rate biodegradable, hypoallergenic, antibacterial, bacteriostatic, chemical-free, non-reusable bamboo diapers are the next best thing for not only your baby but the planet.
This premium natural choice diaper will help protect your baby’s soft delicate skin and safeguard it from sensitive skin problems like eczema and nappy rash.
Description of product
- 360° Elastic Stretchable waistband
- Triple Elastic Ear-patch
- Outstanding leak protection
- Wetness indicator
- More Breathable due to Bamboo frontsheet and backsheet
- Stays dry longer
- Smart Eco-friendly Packaging
- Bamboo Antibacterial
Bamboo has a special component called “Bamboo quinone”, which is naturally antibacterial, antifungal and odor resistant.
This Quinone still exists after the processing of bamboo into bamboo non-woven.